You have successfully confirmed your mail! We have sent a password to your email address.
Please сheck mail again.
We've just sent you a confirmation email to inbox
Please kindly check your mailbox
We've sent the instructions for resetting your password to Inbox
Please check your inbox (and double- check the Junk/Spam folder too).
Select the currency for the bet
please do not send eth
you will loose your bet
Send minimal 0.1 ETH on address below
Send minimal 0.1 LBT on address below
ONE LUCKY BUCKS FOR SEVEN GAMES
One of the best things about the blockchain is that, because it is a decentralized system that exists between all permitted parties, there’s no need to pay intermediaries (Middlemen) and it saves you time and conflict. Blockchains have their problems, but they are rated, undeniably, faster, cheaper, and more secure than traditional systems, which is why banks and governments are turning to them.
In 1994, Nick Szabo, a legal scholar, and cryptographer, realized that the decentralized ledger could be used for smart contracts, otherwise called self-executing contracts, blockchain contracts, or digital contracts. In this format, contracts could be converted to computer code, stored and replicated on the system and supervised by the network of computers that run the blockchain. This would also result in ledger feedback such as transferring money and receiving the product or service.
1. Make a bet on the address of the main game in ETH or LBT. Acceptance of bets in ETH: a smart contract determines the rate of ETH for the current moment and gives for every $ 1 a chance to participate in 7 games: hour, day, weekly, monthly, annual, jackpot and super jackpot. For every accepted LBT contract, 1 chance is issued for all 7 games.
2. After receiving the contract ETH, the funds are distributed according to the following proportions: 30% per hour game, 10% per day, 5% per week, 5% per month, 5% per year, 10% in jackpot, 15% super jackpot and 20% on commission.
3. At the end of each time period (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annual) 10 winners are randomly selected. The game fund is distributed in the following proportions (50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.2%, 3.2%, 1.6%, 0.8%, 0.4%, 0.2%, 0, one%)
4. Upon reaching the Jackpot and Super Jackpot Fund, a contract is activated and the winner is determined.
5. Payments are made automatically to the wallet.
If in your state or country lottery, gambling, or betting over the internet is illegal, please leave this website and do not proceed to any activities. You must be over 21 to proceed to any gambling related items on this website disregarding laws of the area you reside in. Due to regulatory differences into online gaming field, players are highly recommended to check on their countries regulations that exist within their own jurisdiction to verify that the activities they are proceeding are legal.
Games provided by Lucky Block are based on blockchain and transparency. You are notified that games provided by Lucky Block are entertainment but it also has a financial risk. Players should be aware of these risks and play responsibly.